We believe God provides when we are faithful in giving. If you commit to giving 10% of your income for 90 days and God does not prove Himself faithful, we will refund all of your giving.
1. I understand that this form must be completed and received by the Grace Church Finance Director within 7 days of accepting the challenge.
2. I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand that if given in person, my tithe must be given by check or in a completed offering envelope so that my tithe can be properly credited.
4. I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Tithing Challenge period and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the 90-Day Tithing Challenge period.
5. I understand a request for a refund must be made to the Grace Church Leadership Board in writing within 30 days of the end of the 90-Day Tithing Challenge period.
6. I understand that I must log in prior to giving my tithe online so that my tithe can be properly credited.
7. I agree that for the 90-day period from the date below, my household will contribute to God, through Grace Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the 90-day period, if I am not convinced of God's faithfulness as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 90-day period.
Confirmation of receiving this form will be emailed to the address provided.